Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My BATHTUB

Ok, I thought I loved my bathtub, but now I'm not so sure! I am frequently walking into my bathroom and finding this:



Note the running water. Oscar loves to turn on the hot water. Luckily, it doesn't get very hot. The problem is, he also has another game that he loves:



So far, he has ruined a remote for the tv, a Wii controller and my book light that you can see sitting at the bottom of the wet tub in the picture above. If anyone has any solutions to our problem, please share them in the comments section!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I once read a magazine article where a woman never used her bathtub (only used her shower, which was separate), so she put a board on top of the bathtub and made a couch out of it!!??

Perhaps you can remove the hot water faucet?

Lock the bathroom doors?

Put heavy mittens on Oscar's hands?

Cover the tub with saran wrap, so nothing can be thrown in?

Sit in the tub all day long .... guarding it?

Jodi said...

I think I like the couch idea. I can just see Paul's face when he comes home to that! It will remind him of the wooden couch his dad made for him when he was a kid!