Thursday, July 17, 2008

Backyard Fun

These pictures are from one of the first days in our new house. The kids haven't been able to go in the yard for the past week because we've had it seeded and can't walk on it for 2-3 wks. It's too bad the dog doesn't obey that rule. Anytime one of the kids (or grandparents!) leaves the door open, he BOLTS out!

Oscar loves to throw things in the water because he sees his brothers do it.




















Here's the sky before the rain. I thought it looked so pretty!



The older boys like to take pictures of Oscar, too. Braedy took these:




He's such a serious thing, sometimes! I was sitting on my bed with Oscar when Paul came in after working outside. I just had to take a picture...the 5 O'clock shadow, the masculine glow of a man after working hard, his sexy blue-green eyes....OOPS! This is a family site and I'd better keep things G-rated!



I hope I'm not making anyone uncomfortable because I know not everyone sees Paul the way I do! At least, I hope not! Anyways.........

No comments: