Saturday, February 07, 2009

A Colorful Personality

Braedy, recently, got a new pair of shoes. The older boys went to a movie and I gave them my debit card, so that they could buy the shoes before their movie. When they came home, Reeve came into the house and showed me the shoes. Braedy was outside with a friend and as soon as I saw the shoes, I just started laughing and laughing because these shoes were just perfect for Braedy!

Braedy has always had a......colorful personality. He does not care what anyone thinks about him, which is usually a good thing, but can be a negative thing at times. He was the sweetest little baby.



He had the cutest, chubby thighs.



He's always been goofy.



When he was about 4, he got some tap shoes from Nana. He was SO excited! One night, he wore them out to eat and on our way out the door of the restaurant, I turned around and he was tap dancing at the tables on his way out. He was the entertainment for the evening.



Then, there was the time the older boys did their spelling lesson all over his body. I'm sure he loved the attention! He has always loved extra attention!



Yes, he has always been quite the ham.



He's still a character.



Bright, gregarious, colorful, you might say, which is why I laughed at the shoes. Brace yourselves....












Yep, they fit his personality perfectly.





The good thing is, I'll be able to see him from miles away.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE the shoes -- that's my Braedy!! Nana's proud of you, Braedy, for just being yourself!

Closer to 40 everyday !!! said...

I love the shoes, they are perfect.

Love all the pictures, thanks for sharing.

Blogger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.