The kids all had music lessons today and while they were in their lessons, I went to Home Depot to get chemicals to kill termites. We found a little mound of mud in the entryway and when I wiped it up, I saw termites!! EW!! So, I called a termite guy and he told us what to do. We could have a professional do it, but it would cost us around $1,000! SHEESH!
Wednesday, May 17, 2006
Warmer Weather
It has finally stopped raining! It was a beautiful sunny day today and Ri and I worked on getting the edging put in the front yard. We got one side almost done and will do the other side tomorrow. Then, it's off to the store for mulch and plants. We're so lucky that Ri loves to work in the yard. He doesn't even have to be asked! He mowed the lawn today after digging up all of the dirt for the edging. He's definitely a hard worker.


The kids all had music lessons today and while they were in their lessons, I went to Home Depot to get chemicals to kill termites. We found a little mound of mud in the entryway and when I wiped it up, I saw termites!! EW!! So, I called a termite guy and he told us what to do. We could have a professional do it, but it would cost us around $1,000! SHEESH!
The kids all had music lessons today and while they were in their lessons, I went to Home Depot to get chemicals to kill termites. We found a little mound of mud in the entryway and when I wiped it up, I saw termites!! EW!! So, I called a termite guy and he told us what to do. We could have a professional do it, but it would cost us around $1,000! SHEESH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment