
We went to Walmart and B bought a much nicer digital camera. He was SO excited to be able to put pictures on his blog.
I took a couple of pictures that the "tornado" left today. Boy, I don't remember toddlers being so busy!


All in all, it was a nice, lazy Sunday afternoon. Tomorrow is a school day, so I'd better get things ready or we'll get behind. Thank goodness for my schedule! My New Year's resolution is to get more organized and we're staying on schedule for the most part. Now, to get the remodeling projects done.
OH! I almost forgot! We ordered our new carpet today!!! I'm SO excited!! We'll be recarpeting the upper level and the stairway in a nice, cushy carpeting and getting rid of the ugly, hard carpeting. I much prefer cushy carpeting in bedrooms. If I had lots of money, I'd get my first choice of hardwood flooring with 100% wool cushy rugs or my 2nd choice of 100% wool carpeting. I'm a little worried about the off-gassing that new carpet produces, but we aren't rich (wool carpeting would cost us about $48,000 for the upper level alone!), so we'll have to settle.
Ooh, I forgot, I have to get our food co op order in tonight. Yikes...I'd better run.
No comments:
Post a Comment