Sunday, January 04, 2009

Baking

It's been so long and I don't have a lot of time, so I'm going to post a bunch of Christmas baking pictures. The first baking session we had was for peanut butter cookies.

Oscar and Jack's favorite part was licking off the peanut butter.













The next baking session, a few days later, was for gingerbread men. They all loved doing these! Riley was at school, though. :(













































Oscar was in bed and woke up as the kids were decorating the gingerbread men.



At one point, I looked over and Oscar had climbed up onto a stool and was eating the
frosting right out of the bowl with a spoon!



Then, I found him next to the gingerbread men, picking the Sundrops off of them and eating them.











Our last baking session of the Christmas season was for rolled, sugar cookies.









I know they look more like Easter cookies than Christmas cookies, but the health food store didn't have sprinkles in Christmas colors, so this is what we got. Nobody cared, though. The cookies only lasted a couple of days!



No comments: