Friday, November 03, 2006

Happy Halloween

We went to the Zoo Boo so that J could trick or treat without being scared. Ri didn't want to go, so he isn't in any of the zoo pictures.

Here's J getting some candy.



Here's B with his loot.



We had to wait in a long line right when we got to the zoo. When I looked in front of me, I noticed J was helping some woman push her kids in their stroller. Such a good helper.



Then, he got tired of waiting, so sat down in the middle of the road.


Who is this scary monster??? :) It's B!



Happy little chicken in his stroller.



Re, B and J at the zoo.



B and J sitting on the largest pumpkin.



Here is a picture of B in his football pose.



Sweet brothers.



Here are a couple pictures I got of Ri playing his guitar.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What good looking children you have!! (Even the "chicken" is handsome!)You are a fabulous photographer, Jodes -- keep the photos coming. We enjoy them so much!
Love,
Mom